Monday 7 February 2011

Kinetica Art Fair....


Earlier in the week I volunteered at this years Kinetica Art Fair at P3 North London, mostly helping paint a lot of walls black at first. Then over the weekend I volunteered as an invigilator for the feature exhibition- so I've spent a lot of time this week being surrounded by some pretty mindblowing pieces.....

Carlo Bernardini was a certain highlight (above) and was where I spent most of my Sunday. The rather eerie animal skulls by Christiaan Zwanikken on the way in were also fantastic. But I think the drawing machines by Tim Lewis were my favourite pieces- they were just so clever......

And these end stops are fantastic by Fiona Banner. She has literally pulled full stops of the page by enlarging them and making them into a three dimensional object. FAB.


No comments:

Post a Comment